Bottle rinser – Avvinatore Lux
Rinsing bottles manually with the bottle rinser – Avvinatore Lux from Enolandia.
TIP: For a soiled bottle, the universal bottle brush can be a great solution.
Before assembling the bottle rinser, you may find it helpful to follow the steps below.
- Place the base on a solid surface;
- Place the spring in the middle and put the nozzle on it;
- Then place the remaining sealing ring over the nozzle and lower it down;
- Now push the nozzle straight down so that the spring is also pushed straight in;
- With the other hand, finally press the sealing ring firmly until you hear a click;
- The bottle rinser is now ready for use and can be filled with a solution of your choice.
Should you wish to dismantle the bottle rinser – Avvinatore Lux again, e.g. for cleaning or storage, this is of course also possible. Just click the sealing ring loose again.
It is also possible to place the rinser on a 50-bottle or 80-bottle bottle drainer. Unscrew the handle of the bottle drainer and press the rinser (without its foot) onto the stand.
- Stable foot;
- Wide rinsing bowl;
- 6 components.
- The rinser and foot have a diameter of 16.5 cm;
- In a compact box measuring 18.5 x 18.5 x 18 cm.